Here you will find all the information regarding our remote learning
How to get in touch with your class teacher
Your teachers love to hear what you've been doing. If you'd like to get in touch you can email them:
Remote Learning Help:
Please contact the support email if you have any issues around accessing Teams or downloading files etc
Useful links to support your child’s remote learning
Teachers will provide specific links to support the learning they are delivering in their remote lessons. But here is a list of some useful websites:
- BBC Bitesize Learning activities for all ages
- The Oak National Academy Learning materials and teacher lead classes for all ages
- Top Marks Free learning games and activities for children aged 3-14
- Oxford Owl for Home Lots of free resources for Primary age
- Classroom Secrets Resource packs for each year group to help your students learn from home
- DK Find Out Activities and quizzes
- BBC Live Lessons Live lessons in a variety of subjects for children in KS1, KS2 and KS3
- Cbeebies Radio Listening activities for the younger ones
- BBC School Radio Learning resources for primary schools offering video, audio and downloads for Early Years, KS1 and KSw covering music, dance, history, collective worship, literacy and maths
- Phonics Play Interactive games and resources for parents. Free to use during school closure. Log on with Username: march20 password: home.
- British Council Resources for English language learning
- Times Tables Rock Stars
- Maths Zone Lots of maths games that children can play
- Maths Chase Maths Chase is a completely free home online learning tool where children can play times tables games, along with many other mathematics skill-based games!
- Nature Detectives A lot of these can be done in a garden, or if you can get to a remote forest location!
- Kids Gardening Fun activities that provide opportunities for families to learn together, while encouraging love for nature and the environment
- Duolingo Learn languages for free. Web or app.
- Hour of Code Learn or continue to learn coding with Hour of Code. Suitable for all levels, but Children in KS2 may already have taken part in Coding Club, so might have a bit of background knowledge
- Tinkercad Tinkercad is a free, easy-to-use app for 3D design, electronics, and coding. It's used by teachers, kids, hobbyists, and designers to imagine, design, and make anything!